Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Power Of A Half Hour by Tommy Barnett


Wonderful and bad things can happen in eighteen hundred seconds.

An intense thirty-minute conversation changed Carl's life.

As I read this, I thought about how many thirty-minute conversations I have had in my lifetime that have changed my life, whether for better or for worse. It's a lot!!!!!

Your time is invaluable, you will never get back lost time.

What can you do in thirty minutes?
Stop somebody from abusing a child.
Make an elderly person's day a little brighter by a visit.
Cheer someone up who's in the hospital.
Be sympathetic and understanding to someone who has a drug or alcohol problem.

After reading this book, I see how much can be accomplished in just thirty minutes.

You can change your life, bless others, spread the gospel, sharpen your gifts and abilities.

Why not change time from being your enemy to being your friend?

This book shows how to begin a new life. You'll see results in all areas of your life.

Through inspiring stories, thirty minute principles, and biblical insights.

This is a book that is really an inspiration.

I received this book from Blogging For Books for this review.



Author Bio

No comments:

Post a Comment